:: Outplacement ServicesChanges within the current economy have seen an increase in companies restructuring and in turn downsizing. The unfortunate consequence has been redundancies. An outplacement service is a gesture of goodwill to an employee and is an immediate starting point for those seeking new employment.
We offer a one and a half day training package focusing on intensive job search support. This can range from an individual to a larger group.
This incorporates up to date job and modern search techniques to exploit diverse recruitment channels.
As an overview our training package incorporates the following topics:
- Reception - Induction
- Personal stocktaking - Consideration of capabilities, identification of transferable and marketable skills
- Market Intelligence - Understanding labour market, exploring skills and experience, support identification of job goals
- New opportunities/job leads - Where and how to look for jobs
- Analysing vacancies - Understanding employer requirements, clarification of terminology
- Employer selection techniques - Psychometric testing
- Job Application - CV preparation, cover letter, positioning statement
- Techniques and Interviews - Researching employers, behavioural based interviews, interview tips
Our training course content can be tailored toward the level of individual(s) being supported.
Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any additional questions or queries.
Specialists in recruitment to recruitment, rec2rec, rec to rec, r2r, human resources, HR, outplacement